4.4

2010 Chevrolet Tahoe brakes problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2010 Chevrolet Tahoe:

2010 Chevrolet Tahoe Owner Comments

Feb 082014

Tahoe

This vehicle, while driving, suddenly the radio goes off, the warning lights come up, the alarm goes off, and the locks start cycling, sometimes the engine goes off, sometimes the engine just jerks.when the engine cuts off, all the electrical system goes dead, I have to wait from 1 to 15 minutes for the system come back on. This vehicle has been on service five times for the same problem: The first time, they didn't find any problems.the second time, they said that the security alarm was the problem, it was removed. The third time they said that the mechanic forgot to connect some wires from the alarm, and also put some grease on the connectors.the fourth time the diagnostic was: Faulty ignition switch and leaking battery.the fifth time the diagnostic was: Coins inside the radio making a short, they removed the radio. Now, I'm driving without radio and it keeps doing the same.today, (like many other times) I almost have an accident, the warning lights came up, the needles on the gauges went crazy, the engine jolted and the car came to a total stop.a car almost rear ends us, I was honked at by everyone, and I tried to turn on my emergency lights to warn others but they didn't respond, there was no power. Here we were completely stunned in the middle of the presenting a clear danger to the drivers around and the car wouldn't respond.a few minutes later, which felt a lot longer, the car came back to life and we were able to drive off.every time it is a different story and the diagnostic always seems to change.the mechanics canżżT pinpoint the error so they are simply guessing. I ask GM to take full responsibility for the car.I am frightened to drive the vehicle. IżżM risking my own life and the life of my family and others. Unfortunately, I need transportation and I have no choice to keep driving a defective vehicle.

- Los Angeles, CA, USA