- August 10: GM Recalls 2017 Chevy Silverado and GMC Sierra Trucks recalls | 8 days ago
- August 7: GM Oil Consumption Lawsuit About Vortec 5300 Engines Dismissed news | 11 days ago
- August 6: Duramax Diesel Lawsuit Claims Emissions Are Illegal news | 12 days ago
- August 4: GM Recalls Chevrolet Silverado 1500 and GMC Sierra 1500 recalls | 14 days ago
- July 30: GM Agrees to Settle Hundreds of Ignition Switch Cases news | 19 days ago
NHTSA — Engine Problems
CarComplaints.com Notes: It's roomy, but very poor gas mileage for its class.
The EPA estimates 14MPG around town, but you'd be lucky to break double digits if you like A/C or have any hills in your town.
- Crashes / Fires:
- 1 / 0
- Injuries / Deaths:
- 0 / 0
- Average Mileage:
- 32,343 miles
About These NHTSA Complaints: