2014 Chevrolet Tahoe fuel system problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2014 Chevrolet Tahoe:

2014 Chevrolet Tahoe Owner Comments

Aug 292016

The dash has cracked and was told by my county officer that if I was in an accident my airbags may not deploy. Also I have been unable to put gas in my SUV due to it taking 27 minutes because it clicks off.

- Lexington, SC, USA

Jun 222014

Tahoe 8-cyl

Was accelerating on the interstate on-ramp. Accelerator pedal was depressed and when I released foot off pedal, it stayed in its position causing the vehicle to continue to accelerate. I stomped on pedal several times to get it to release. It finally released and I was in control of the vehicle.

- Atlanta, GA, USA