3.7

2014 Chevrolet Tahoe miscellaneous problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2014 Chevrolet Tahoe:

2014 Chevrolet Tahoe Owner Comments

Oct 122016

Tahoe

The dashboard is cracked in three places within two weeks of each other. I was driving 35 mph when I hit a bump in the road that caused the first crack to occur in the center. Then the other two happened just with no other pressure or driving hazards.

- Port Saint Lucie, FL, USA

Aug 292016

Tahoe

The dash has cracked and was told by my county officer that if I was in an accident my airbags may not deploy. Also I have been unable to put gas in my SUV due to it taking 27 minutes because it clicks off.

- Lexington, SC, USA

Mar 202016

Tahoe

I recently purchased a 2014 Chevy Tahoe with right at 40,000 miles on the vehicle. Shortly after I noticed the dash had cracked on the driver side by the top air vent. The crack has gotten even bigger in the following weeks. I also have a 2007 Chevy Silverado and the dash is cracked on it as well. I know several people who have had this same issue with poor quality GM parts. My Tahoe is an ltz and expect quality when buying such. I called the dealership I bought the Tahoe from and was informed they do not fix these unless I want to pay for it all out of my pocket. This is a GM quality issue that should be recalled and repaired by GM not the consumer.

- Fort Smith, AR, USA