2016 Chevrolet Tahoe suspension problems

suspension problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2016 Chevrolet Tahoe:

2016 Chevrolet Tahoe Owner Comments

Apr 092016

Tahoe

Left front vibration, shake at all speeds when pulling a trailer. Can be reproduced by placing two 60# sand bags in rear cargo area

- Belleville, MI, USA

Feb 242016

Tahoe

When driving, driver and passengers get severe headaches, dizziness, and disorientation. The car also vibrates quite a bit. The pressure inside the cabin can be felt upon turning on the vehicle, and opening the windows does not help. The sensation almost feels magnetic. The original tires failed a road balance test and were replaced. This did not help the issue.

- New Glarus, WI, USA

Jan 122016

Tahoe

When driving my new 2016 Chevrolet Tahoe, I am experiencing a booming noise over bumps in the road and experiencing severe pressure and pain in my ears from some sort of pressure created in the vehicles cabin. The pain is unbearable, I cant drive more than 10 minutes due to the pain in my ears while driving.

- Jacksonville, FL, USA