1999 Chevrolet Tracker seat belts / air bags problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 1999 Chevrolet Tracker:

1999 Chevrolet Tracker Owner Comments

Aug 062014

Tracker 2.0L,4 cyl

In a really bad 3 car accident on the freeway. My seat belt never restrained me and my airbag never deployed! Have severe bruises and contusions and in a lot of pain in conjunction with the force of hitting the steering wheel. Scared to drive the car. My car had some incredible defect that prevented me from stopping. The CHP says it looks like my entire transmission fell out! No warning lights, no service lights prior! Always have this car in tip top shape as far as maintenance.

- , Winnetka, CA, USA