- June 27: GM Recalls Chevrolet SS Cars Over Loss of Power Steering recalls | 30 days ago
- June 21: Chevrolet HHR Owner Says Ignition Switch Caused Crash news | 36 days ago
- June 18: GM Self-Driving Cars Ready For Action news | 39 days ago
- June 13: Chevy Corvette Z06 Lawsuit Says Cars Enter 'Limp Mode' news | 44 days ago
- May 31: General Motors Still Battling Ignition Switch Lawsuits news | 57 days ago
2000 Chevrolet Tracker
Worst 2000 Tracker brakes Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- NHTSA: Service Brakes, Hydraulic: Antilock4
- NHTSA: Service Brakes, Hydraulic2
- NHTSA: Service Brakes, Hydraulic: Foundation Components2
- NHTSA: Service Brakes, Air: Controls: Foot Control1
- NHTSA: Service Brakes, Hydraulic: Pedals And Linkages1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chevrolet Tracker Model Years
Curious how the 2000 Tracker compares to other years?
Check out our Chevrolet Tracker overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Tracker.