8.0

2002 Chevrolet Tracker lights problems

lights problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2002 Chevrolet Tracker:

2002 Chevrolet Tracker Owner Comments

Dec 012013

Tracker ZR2 2.5L V6

I purchased this vehicle Dec.2013. I thought the exterior lights would turn on if the weather conditions warranted it, like if it was dark day, cloudy, etc. but that is not the case. There is no way to turn the exterior lights off. I heard that it was an electrical problem. like a fuse or something. I have not fixed this problem. I am afraid to pay $300.00 to fix a simple fuse problem or electrical problem. That is my story and I am sticking by it.

- , Miami, FL, USA