2002 Chevrolet Tracker transmission problems

transmission problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2002 Chevrolet Tracker:

2002 Chevrolet Tracker Owner Comments

Aug 092007

Tracker

OK so I just got me left rear wheel bearing replaced 2 weeks a ago.. NOW i cant reverse. I select reverse... push the gas it moves a little.. rev's a lot and then makes some banging/poping noise..

After I select drive again more forward a little or drive for a while, it's fine. I can reverse.. No strange noises.. No resistance.. My parking break is off..

- , Morrisburg, ONtario, Canada