2003 Chevrolet Tracker body / paint problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2003 Chevrolet Tracker:

2003 Chevrolet Tracker Owner Comments

Apr 082012

I had a sever car accident and the air bag never open and problem with the suspension and steering wheel and the brakes got lock after we were hit on the rear of the Tracker. And last control

- Chicago, IL, USA

Jul 102015

The contact owns a 2003 Chevrolet Tracker. While driving approximately 20 mph, the front suspension arm and the cross member fractured. In addition, there was an abnormal noise coming from the vehicle. The vehicle was towed to the contact's residence where an independent mechanic discovered that the front mount arm had extensive rust and corrosion to the point that the part deteriorated and fractured, including the cross member. The vehicle was not repaired. The vehicle was not included in NHTSA action number: EA06018 (suspension). The manufacturer was notified of the failure. The approximate failure mileage was 126,000. Updated 12/03/15

- Princeton, MA, USA

Dec 292014

I was driving home all of sudden my car just stalled out no electrical system no steering no brakes. I was driving 35mph when this happened in which put me in a ditch in which my car rolled over.I think it was faulty ignition/electrical system I believe the maker G.M. is responsible for my car body repair or replacement of car.

- Riverview, FL, USA