2003 Chevrolet Tracker engine problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2003 Chevrolet Tracker:

2003 Chevrolet Tracker Owner Comments

Dec 012015

Tracker LL 2.0L 4c

I bought this car used from ford dealership, salesman told me the engine vibrates because of bad motor mounts. I had the mounts replaced engine still shake and vibrates. I have the vehicle at a Chevrolet service center now and they are not finding the cause of the vibration very easily. I'm thinking Chevrolet is using engines that go out of balance after so many miles. Especially after I read a complaint from some one else on the previous page that sounded very familiar to my problem. Has anyone else had this problem with their 2003 Chevrolet Tracker and were you able to solve this engine vibration. HELP

- , Austin, TX, USA

Dec 022015

Tracker 4 cyl

I have a 2003 Chevrolet Tracker with a Suzuki engine in it & when I come to a stop, it shakes so bad. Need to know what I can do for this problem asap. Thanks.

- , Huntingburg, IN, USA