2003 Chevrolet Tracker seat belts / air bags problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2003 Chevrolet Tracker:

2003 Chevrolet Tracker Owner Comments

Jan 272008

Tracker 6-cyl

I was driving home from work when my car swerved to the right and went of the road and hit a grove of trees head on. My car was totaled and none of my airbags went off. Why does this happen I could have been killed. Also I received a safety notice about my cheverolet Tracker 4 days before this happened having a problem with the front suspension crossmember doe someone have to die before a recall is done and why didn't my air bags go off someone please look at this car before it gets hauled off by the adjuster!!!!! I was airlifted to the hospital the fire department cut the roof of my car off to get me out no airbags what happened!!!

- Mattituck, NY, USA

May 132004

Consumer stated that on Monday May 11, 2004 while sitting at a light vehicle was hit from the rear at approximately 30-35 mph. Consumer's vehicle was pushed into another vehicle. Upon impact, air bags did not deploy. Consumer sustained chest, head, abdomen, and back injuries. Also, consumer's wife who was a passenger in vehicle sustained head, neck and leg injuries.

- Oregon City, OR, USA

Feb 282003

Tracker 4WD

I rented a Chevrolet Tracker 2003 and was hit head on by another driver and everyone there notice that the airbag did not open. This was a head on accident. I will be filing this to a lawyer short as I was hurt.

- Lehigh Acres, FL, USA