2003 Chevrolet Tracker suspension problems

suspension problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2003 Chevrolet Tracker:

2003 Chevrolet Tracker Owner Comments

Jan 282010

Tracker

Car lost control and I couldn't stop the car. Ran through a light and intended to use an abandoned building to stop my car, but when I hit the curb the car rolled multiple times and landed upside down. I got the recall notice 2 days after the accident, by then it was too late. I have to locate the district for the accident report for the exact date. I am entering today's date to advance the form. Tw*

- Romulus, MI, USA

Jan 082004

Tracker

While driving at 20 mph and with no warning rear end locked up, causing the driver to lose control of vehicle. The driver ended up in a ditch before stopping.

- Olcott, NY, USA