2002 Chevrolet Trailblazer EXT windows / windshield problems

windows / windshield problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2002 Chevrolet Trailblazer EXT:

2002 Chevrolet Trailblazer EXT Owner Comments

Aug 012015

Trailblazer EXT LS

This is the second time my rear window blew out. I am disappointed in every auto body shop and insurance person I talk to because they all act stupid like they have never heard of this and they are in "the business" of knowing about these things. I wish someone HONEST could tell me what the heck is going on with my rear window. They all just want my money and don't give a crap that this is the second time and the emotional effects on me and that "I BLAMED SOMEONE WRONGFULLY" for this thinking it was vandalism.

- , Michigan City, IN, USA