2003 Chevrolet Trailblazer EXT accessories - interior problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2003 Chevrolet Trailblazer EXT:

2003 Chevrolet Trailblazer EXT Owner Comments

Nov 152005

Trailblazer EXT 4WD 6-cyl

In November of 2005 I was driving along when for no reason I felt a burning on the inside of my left thigh. It got so hot it I almost lost control of the truck. I had to pull over to find out that it was my heated seat that had just burned out and does nt work anymore. At that point I just figured it was just another thing that broke, but on 2/2/06 a person I work with just told me she had the exact same problem and almost lost control of her vehicle. She has a 2004 Buick rainier which is almost the same as my 2003 Chevy trailblazer. At this point I felt this was a real safety issue and needs to be look into and that's why I am asking for your help in this matter.

- Rocky Hill, CT, USA