8.0

2003 Chevrolet Trailblazer EXT engine problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2003 Chevrolet Trailblazer EXT:

2003 Chevrolet Trailblazer EXT Owner Comments

Oct 012014

Trailblazer EXT LT V6

I have had my car for a little over three years now and has been nothing but problems. Shortly after I purchased the car I began to have problems starting it if it sat for more than 30 minutes after being ran/driven. It recently has become worse and now does it after every time of shutting off the vehicle. It struggles to start and constantly have to crank it with the gas pedal to the floor. An overpowering almost nauseating smell of gasoline can be smelt as well. If it sits for more than two hours it will start up no problem, or in the mornings since it's been sitting all night. I have already replaced a few parts and nothing seems to be working. I am really hoping it's not an electrical problem.

- , Aurora, CO, USA