2003 Chevrolet Trailblazer EXT lights problems

lights problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2003 Chevrolet Trailblazer EXT:

2003 Chevrolet Trailblazer EXT Owner Comments

Apr 242007

Trailblazer EXT

When getting the oil changed for our trailblazer, they told us that the driver's side reverse light was out. When they went to replace it, they informed us that the entire area for the bulb was rusted out. We have noticed that moisture collects in both brake light areas when it rains or after a car wash. Is there a recall for this?

- Rapid City, SD, USA

Mar 142006

Trailblazer EXT 4WD 6-cyl

5 months after I purchased my 2003 Chevy trailblazer I went out to start the car and it would not start. I took the car to the dealer the first time for this problem and various others and was told they could not replicate the problem. I replaced the battery and the car worked for approximately another 5 months and the same occurred. On both occasions the key was locked in the ignition and attempts at jump starting the vehicle failed multiple times. Since the second time happened this morning I have yet to take it to the dealer. This car also has various other electrical problems sometimes the radio goes blank and gets stuck on one station as well as getting extremely hot (was told they could not replicate all of the problems but reprogrammed the radio so it would not get as hot). The dvd player just stops working (was told they could not replicate the problem). The blower motor for the rear air works sometimes and other times it doesn't (this was apparently fixed once already). The reverse lights stay on when the car is in drive (just happened last weekend). Shall I go on?

- Jessup, MD, USA