8.0

2004 Chevrolet Trailblazer EXT engine problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2004 Chevrolet Trailblazer EXT:

2004 Chevrolet Trailblazer EXT Owner Comments

Jul 252014

Trailblazer EXT LS 4.2L

My first trip to the emissions repair facility I had the gas cap replaced. The code for an evaporative leak was cleared. After filling my gas tank and driving about 300 miles the Service Engine Light came on again. I went back to the emission repair facility for a second time and they still thought it had to do with an evaporation leak in the fuel system. They replaced my filler tube this time and cleared the code.

- , Round Hill, VA, USA

Jul 122013

Trailblazer EXT LS 4.2L

After purchasing my 2004 Chevy Trailblazer Ext. in Florida and bringing it to Virginia where I live to have it inspected my Trailblazer failed Virginia state emissions inspection. The inspection report showed an evaporative leak which was thought to be caused my an old and worn gas cap. The inspection station referred me to an emission repair facility to have it checked. The emission repair facility checked the code and suspected it was a bad fitting and worn gas cap as the inspection station thought. I was given a new gas cap and the code reset.

- , Round Hill, VA, USA