8.0

1. replace fuel regulator switch (1 reports)
2004 Chevrolet Trailblazer EXT fuel system problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2004 Chevrolet Trailblazer EXT:

2004 Chevrolet Trailblazer EXT Owner Comments

Mar 052014

Trailblazer EXT LS 4.2L

My 2004 Chevy Trailblazer Ext has such terrible fumes in the cabin of my truck that I would feel nauseous and have a headache after driving 15 miles to work. I took it to my local mechanic to have it checked out. I mentioned a bad smell inside and outside my vehicle to the mechanic. He came out of his shop and walked around my vehicle and said this is not an exhaust smell as I suspected, but the smell of gas. He looked over my vehicle and said that my fuel regulator switch had a big gas leak. He replaced my fuel regulator switch and I had no further fumes in the cabin of my vehicle.

- , Round Hill, VA, USA