6.0

2004 Chevrolet Trailblazer EXT fuel system problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2004 Chevrolet Trailblazer EXT:

2004 Chevrolet Trailblazer EXT Owner Comments

Jun 302014

Trailblazer EXT LS 4.2L

We love our trailblazer and though everything seems to be going wrong we just need to repair it. I am on a fixed income and it seems that ever since we paid it off one thing after another has gone wrong, but the problem last week took me by surprise when the car would not accelerate. I waited for AAA and then it backed right on the flat bed. It feels like you are trying to pull something too heavy and just inches along. I do not know what the issue is but would like to get it fixed if at all possible.

- , Memphis, TN, USA