2004 Chevrolet Trailblazer EXT seat belts / air bags problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2004 Chevrolet Trailblazer EXT:

2004 Chevrolet Trailblazer EXT Owner Comments

Dec 072004

Trailblazer EXT 6-cyl

On numerous occasions the seat belt on my 2004 Chevrolet Trailblazer ext. Has malfunctioned, I.e. it does not come out, and therefore will force me to drive without a seat belt. I have visited the dealership on numerous occasions to have them correct the problem, everytime I travel to the dealership seems to be the time that it starts to work again. GM's policy is that "if they do not see the problem when it occurs, that there is no problem" I believe this to be a major safety concern, being unable to buckle my seatbelt on occasion, and not to mention illegal to drive without a seatbelt in the state of Florida, in talking with several other trailblazer owners, they have experienced the same, I am very concerned about this, and do not know what else to do?

- Orlando, FL, USA