2004 Chevrolet Trailblazer EXT wheels / hubs problems

wheels / hubs problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2004 Chevrolet Trailblazer EXT:

2004 Chevrolet Trailblazer EXT Owner Comments

Apr 172012

Trailblazer EXT 4WD 6-cyl

I was wondering how come there hasn't been a recall for the Chevy Trailblazer ext for the throttle body. I see that they have recalls on other Chevy cars with the same issue. This is a very dangerous issue as when this goes you have a reduce engine light that comes on. Which I didn't know what that meant until my car wasn't going any more than 20 mph. This is very dangerous to be on the road like I was and can't speed up or better yet trying to turn when you don't have the power to do so. Also, I see that there were also alot of issues with the speedometer. Which also I had that problem has to pay too much money to get this fixed. As how they would say their are manufacture parts which definitely hurts your pockets. If they know that they have these issues they really need to rectify because both of these issues cause some serious problems on the road. I know they are wear and tear on cars / trucks but if you have too many people having the same problems I think they should do something to resolve these issues.

- Willingboro, NJ, USA