2006 Chevrolet Uplander engine problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2006 Chevrolet Uplander:

2006 Chevrolet Uplander Owner Comments

Feb 222006

Uplander 6-cyl

I purchased a brand new Chevrolet Uplander 2006 85 miles on Feb 20, 2006. On Feb 21, 2006, as I turned on the engine a message stated "low oil pressure, service engine soon". I brought it to the dealer they told me the forgot to reset oil light after deal prep. I week after same message. On April 17, 2006, my van was in the shop for four days. The changed oil pump. The same day while driving home the same message came on again. I took the van in again. I am waiting for dealer to contact me.

- Hollywod, FL, USA