2.9

2009 Chevrolet Uplander brakes problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2009 Chevrolet Uplander:

2009 Chevrolet Uplander Owner Comments

Dec 282012

Uplander 6-cyl Diesel

Several times now I have received a reduced engine power message, as well as periodic service stability trak and service ABS. This seems to happen when I make a tight turn or hit a rough patch in the road. The most recent time this happened, I could not get rid of the reduced engine power and consequent reduced speed. I felt that it was dangerous to drive the van to the dealer so I had it towed. Now they cannot replicate the problem. I am scared to drive it until I am assured that it is fixed. I can see online that many GM cars seem to have this problem, yet when I called the GM customer support line, she was not able to find a bulletin or recall for this issue. This is dangerous - I am so worried that this will happen on the highway.

- Cape Coral, FL, USA