- May 25: GM Duramax Diesel Emissions Lawsuit Filed in Michigan news | 2 days ago
- May 18: GM Recalls Chevy Spark to Fix Passenger Airbags recalls | 9 days ago
- May 18: Crash Tests: Tesla Model S, BMW i3, Chevy Volt and Toyota Prius Prime news | 9 days ago
- April 30: GM Headlamp Driver Module Recall Investigated investigations | 27 days ago
- March 5: Chevy Cruze Emissions Lawsuit Will Continue news | 83 days ago
1997 Chevrolet Venture
cooling system Problems
Worst 1997 Venture cooling system Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- intake gasket leak2
- blown heads1
- cracked radiator1
- crankshaft failure1
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Cooling System14
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Cooling System: Radiator ...2
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chevrolet Venture Model Years
Curious how the 1997 Venture compares to other years?
Check out our Chevrolet Venture overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Venture.