- June 21: Chevrolet HHR Owner Says Ignition Switch Caused Crash news | 5 days ago
- June 18: GM Self-Driving Cars Ready For Action news | 8 days ago
- June 13: Chevy Corvette Z06 Lawsuit Says Cars Enter 'Limp Mode' news | 13 days ago
- May 31: General Motors Still Battling Ignition Switch Lawsuits news | 26 days ago
- May 25: GM Duramax Diesel Emissions Lawsuit Filed in Michigan news | 32 days ago
1997 Chevrolet Venture
Worst 1997 Venture transmission Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- not shifting properly2
- slips out of gear1
- transmission died1
- NHTSA: Power Train: Automatic Transmission15
- NHTSA: Power Train: Automatic Transmission: Park/Neutral ...2
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chevrolet Venture Model Years
Curious how the 1997 Venture compares to other years?
Check out our Chevrolet Venture overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Venture.