1998 Chevrolet Venture lights problems

lights problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 1998 Chevrolet Venture:

1998 Chevrolet Venture Owner Comments

Dec 232008

Venture 3.4L V6

This is not the first problem with this "piece of", I think the employees were drinking when they built this van. All at once, and out of the blue, all of my blinkers quit. I replaced both the bulbs, and the fuses...and nothing. The car part store employee said it is probably an electrical of many- I can lock my doors, but not unlock them; I can turn on my rear wiper, but it only makes noise; the bulbs are constantly blowing on all of my lights; and etc... If everyone that owned one of these pieces of "junk" fixed everything they probably would have been able to buy a whole new vehicle!!!!!!

- , Saginaw, MI, USA