1999 Chevrolet Venture electrical problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 1999 Chevrolet Venture:

1999 Chevrolet Venture Owner Comments

May 012013

Venture ES 3.2L

First problem with lights was flashing of turn signals and major problems with all lighting. Took in for a recall that they said was in steering clolum last yr. Started again this month except now it includes no break lights, no tail lights, no turn signals nothing. Turn signal lights stay on in van and now even my raido blinks in and out. I will never recommend this van to any one!

I am tired of spending money on a van that has so many problems ... manifold gasket, recall in the steering column, door locks and now this! Sitting here wondering what is next!

I know one thing if I get reended I plan on filling a suit against them! Doesnt matter if I win or lose matters that its out there for people to see!

- , Cross City, FL, USA

Oct 092006

Venture

I just want some help so i can fix the problem thank you

- , Kirksville, MO, USA