1999 Chevrolet Venture engine problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 1999 Chevrolet Venture:

1999 Chevrolet Venture Owner Comments

Jun 042015

Venture LS 3400

back firing engine won't turn over door dont work windows

These 1999 Chevrolet Venture Vans are horrible. first my windows stop working, then next day my doors, then three months later my van started back firing and blew a big hole in my muffler and the engine won't even turn over. I haven't been able to drive my van since june of this yr 2015 and that is my only transportation for me and my babies. I never seen anything like this, went to put gas in it and it back fired and never started it again. here it is nov now and I still have no transportation. they wanna charge an arm and leg to even look at it then it cost a lot to get it fixed. Chevrolet made these van too quick they knew they were selling B.S to they customers and now we gotta be stuck with the problems this is very Horrible....

- , Kankakee, IL, USA