6.0

1. replace wiper motor (3 reports)
1999 Chevrolet Venture windows / windshield problems

windows / windshield problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 1999 Chevrolet Venture:

1999 Chevrolet Venture Owner Comments

Venture LS V6

This has happened to our vehicle 3 other times, the first time the vehicle was almost brand new , we took it in and they made a minor repair to the wiper motor/ mechanism. That didn't last long and we were back and they replaced the motor. It was all under warranty, but we have to drive 120km each way to get to the dealership!

Venture LS V6

This is my 3rd report regarding this same problem. I am quite certain this should have been recalled, friends have had the exact same problem. The wipers initially "park"in random spots instead of going back down into the well, then they stop functioning on variable speed, then they stop working all together. Think about how many times you have seen a Chevy Venture with the wipers stuck straight up on the window?

Venture LS V6

This has happened numerous times. This is my first report and I am not sure I want to enter it 4 times! 2 friends of ours had the same vehicle, same thing! It starts with the wipers stopping in a random position, then they stop working on variable speeds and then they stop working all together. I am certain this should have been recalled! The whole design seems ridiculous when it snows! The snow collects heavily in the well where the wipers are housed.