- February 28: Chevy Impala Recalled To Fix Brakes With Minds of Their Own
- February 14: GM Expands Power Steering Recall in Chevrolet Malibu and Pontiac G6
- February 5: Chevy Volt Liftgate Strut Rod Problems Will Be Repaired
- February 3: Chevy Corvette Recalled To Repair Rear Suspension Problems
2001 Chevrolet Venture
Worst 2001 Venture engine Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- intake manifold gasket failure14
- blown head gasket3
- caught on fire1
- crankshaft bearings fell appart1
- stalled while driving1
- whining sound upon acceleration1
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling14
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine4
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine: Gasoline3
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control3
- NHTSA: Engine2
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chevrolet Venture Model Years
Curious how the 2001 Venture compares to other years?
Check out our Chevrolet Venture overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Venture.