- September 17: GM Says Takata Airbag Recall of 980,000 Vehicles is Unnecessary news | 7 days ago
- September 9: General Motors Recalls 4 Million Vehicles recalls | 15 days ago
- August 27: GM Recalls 383,000 Cars, SUVs and Police Pursuit Vehicles recalls | 28 days ago
- August 17: Chevrolet Malibu Hybrid Recalled Due To Stalling recalls | 38 days ago
- July 29: GM Recalls Chevrolet Cruze Over Missing Headlight Codes recalls | 57 days ago
2001 Chevrolet Venture
Worst 2001 Venture engine Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- intake manifold gasket failure14
- blown head gasket3
- caught on fire1
- crankshaft bearings fell appart1
- stalled while driving1
- whining sound upon acceleration1
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling14
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine4
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine: Gasoline3
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control3
- NHTSA: Engine2
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chevrolet Venture Model Years
Curious how the 2001 Venture compares to other years?
Check out our Chevrolet Venture overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Venture.