- April 11: Steering Wheels Stick in the Chevy Cruze, Malibu and Buick Verano
- April 9: Investigation Closed Into Rusted Brake Lines in GM Trucks and SUVs
- March 30: GM Recalls Chevy Trax and Buick Encore to Repair Power Steering Problems
- March 24: Chevy Malibu Recalled To Fix Sensitive Sunroof Switch
- March 25: Family of Ignition Switch Victim Brooke Melton Settles GM Lawsuit
2001 Chevrolet Venture
Worst 2001 Venture engine Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- intake manifold gasket failure14
- blown head gasket3
- caught on fire1
- crankshaft bearings fell appart1
- stalled while driving1
- whining sound upon acceleration1
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling11
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine4
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine: Gasoline3
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control2
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chevrolet Venture Model Years
Curious how the 2001 Venture compares to other years?
Check out our Chevrolet Venture overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Venture.