- May 22: Chevy Equinox, GMC Terrain Oil Consumption Bulletin Issued news | 3 days ago
- May 19: GM To Offer Compensation For Overstating Fuel Economy news | 6 days ago
- May 16: GM Says Popular SUVs Have Wrong Window Stickers news | 9 days ago
- May 15: Chevy Camaro Owners File Lawsuit Over 'Service Airbag' Lights news | 10 days ago
- May 15: GM Recalls 317,000 Vehicles With Radio and Chime Problems recalls | 10 days ago
2001 Chevrolet Venture
Worst 2001 Venture engine Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- intake manifold gasket failure14
- blown head gasket3
- caught on fire1
- crankshaft bearings fell appart1
- stalled while driving1
- whining sound upon acceleration1
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling14
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine4
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine: Gasoline3
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control3
- NHTSA: Engine2
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chevrolet Venture Model Years
Curious how the 2001 Venture compares to other years?
Check out our Chevrolet Venture overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Venture.