- February 10: GM Recalls 426,000 Trucks and SUVs For Loose Brake Pedals recalls | 3 days ago
- February 9: Chevy Cruze Lawsuit Says Steering Wheels Lock news | 4 days ago
- January 7: 2015 Chevy Corvette Lawsuit Says Car is Defective news | 37 days ago
- January 5: General Motors Recalls SUVs Due To Rowdy Robotic Welder recalls | 39 days ago
- December 29: GM Recalls Chevy Colorado and GMC Canyon Trucks recalls | 46 days ago
2001 Chevrolet Venture
Worst 2001 Venture engine Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- intake manifold gasket failure14
- blown head gasket3
- caught on fire1
- crankshaft bearings fell appart1
- stalled while driving1
- whining sound upon acceleration1
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling14
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine4
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine: Gasoline3
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control3
- NHTSA: Engine2
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chevrolet Venture Model Years
Curious how the 2001 Venture compares to other years?
Check out our Chevrolet Venture overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Venture.