2001 Chevrolet Venture lights problems

lights problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2001 Chevrolet Venture:

2001 Chevrolet Venture Owner Comments

Mar 202002

My mother purchased the vehicle brand new in 2001, it has been a problem since she brought it home. Turn signals have never worked properly, headlights fill up with water causing them to burn out, interior lights don't work properly. I acquired the vehicle after her passing in 2012. The van only has 66000 miles on it and I've had to replace the lights 6 times since I've had it. When she had it she took it back to the dealership several times only to have the same problems happen again. I recently ran into someone that was in the same make, model and yr vehicle at a gas station, he asked me if I had any electrical issues and of course I said yes..this van is a disaster waiting to happen.. why is there not a recall on this lemon?

- Debary , FL, USA

Dec 272009

Brake light, tail light, signal lights failure.

- Jacksonville, AR, USA

Jan 012009

No brake lights on my van all fuses are good and so are the bulbs.

- Greenwood, IN, USA