7.5

1. need to replace compressor and condenser (3 reports)
2002 Chevrolet Venture AC / heater problems

AC / heater problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2002 Chevrolet Venture:

2002 Chevrolet Venture Owner Comments

Apr 212007

Venture XE 6 cyl

This venture van is without a doubt the worst vehicle I have ever owned. I bought a Sienna Van for my wife the same year and to date, I repeat to date we have spent nothing on the Sienna. The venture is currently running close to $8000 in repairs and it only 6 years old.

- , Richmond, Ontario, Canada

Jun 192007

Venture LS 3.4L V6

GM failed to acknowledge this was a very common problem and would not take responsibility.

- , Ajax, Ontario, Canada

Jun 082007

Venture 3.2L V6

I called GM complaining that after 50000 miles both compressor and condenser are leaking, which is to my opinion unacceptable.

The warranty was expired only 2 month before.

GM sent me to a dealer saying if they find a manufacturer defect in the vehicle they will pay for the repair. But if not I will have to pay for the checkout. I will never keep a GM without warranty if I will buy it at all.

- , Valencia, CA, USA

May 292007

Venture LS V6

I cannot afford to get this ac fixed, and it's is hot. I have never faced a summer before without a AC. It will not hold fluid, and so far, I have had 2 opinions as to why it is leaking, neither are the same, both are expensive. I just paid 1100.00 for a blown head gasket, now this. I will never buy a Chevrolet product again..... My husband was right, I should have bought a TOYOTA1

- , Leslie, MO, USA