9.3

$1,017.00

1. replacing the intake gaskets (2 reports)
  2. new head gasket (1 reports)
2003 Chevrolet Venture cooling system problems

cooling system problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2003 Chevrolet Venture:

2003 Chevrolet Venture Owner Comments

Nov 202008

Venture LS V6

DON'T BUY A CHEVY VENTURE THERE IS A REASON WHY THEY DON'T MAKE THEM ANYMORE. DON'T(VENTURE) TO FIND OUT WHY!

- , Charleston, SC, USA

Oct 052008

Venture 3.4L V6

My van has been using the anti-freeze. It was disappearing out of the coolant overflow and we could not find where it was going. When the coolant tank would empty, the heat and air would not work and the engine began to overheat. The smell of anti-freeze has been so strong. After reading numerous complaints on the internet, I called GM and they said they had not received many complaints on this problem. I feel that if everyone who has had problems would call or e-mail GM that they may realize they have a serious problem.

- , Abingdon, Virginia, USA

Mar 032008

Venture

THIS WAS THE BEGINNING OF ALL THE PROBLEMS! A SMALL LEAK ENDED UP COSTING ME $1200.00. FROM THERE ON IT HAS BEEN ONE ISSUE AFTER ANOTHER. CHECK THE OTHER COMPLAINTS TO COME!!

- , Superior, WI, USA