8.0

1. replace alternator (1 reports)
2003 Chevrolet Venture electrical problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2003 Chevrolet Venture:

2003 Chevrolet Venture Owner Comments

Jun 022011

Venture Luxury 3.4L V6

When went to test-drive the car, the battery was dead. They jumped the car. I told them I wanted them to test the alternator and battery. They said they did. One week later, the battery went dead on me again. Got a brand new battery from the dealership because I had told them to check and replace it before the purchase and they did not. 2 1/2 months later, we were on a road trip for a funeral in 100 plus heat and the alternator went out and ruined the new battery to boot.

- , Valley Mills, TX, USA