2003 Chevrolet Venture transmission problems

transmission problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2003 Chevrolet Venture:

2003 Chevrolet Venture Owner Comments

Aug 192011

Venture LT EXT V6

I just learned that I need a new transmission which will cost me $2650! (wish I hadn't of dropped $140 for a transmission service the week before!). The kicker is that I am at the end of my loan (Sept) and thought I'd get to stash some cash for 1 year to save for my next vehicle. I'm really irritated that I have to replace the transmission at 134K miles!! What happened to vehicles being built to "last". I feel as though I'm stuck! If I don't fix the transmission I will be laughed at and get raked over the coals when I sell it. It makes me nervous to buy another Chevy. I really love this van too, I'm just afraid that it will be one thing after another. ARG!!

- , Lehigh Acres, FL, USA