2003 Chevrolet Venture windows / windshield problems

windows / windshield problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2003 Chevrolet Venture:

2003 Chevrolet Venture Owner Comments

Feb 162007

Venture

I called the Dealer and told them that when it rained the water came in around the windshield, the controls above the rear view mirror and around the hatch back door. They told me to talk to my Insurance Agent and they would replace the windshield. I told them that was a bunch of crap, I didn't buy the car from the Insurance Agent. So they told me to bring it in and they would fix it. When I asked them how much they said they had no way of knowing until they took it apart and fixed it. I did not take the car in. No money. So now I have a leaky boat on wheels and it only has 64000 miles on it. I told them I was blooming sorry I ever bought the blasted thing.

- , Monmouth, OR, USA