2. replace instrument panel (1 reports)
2004 Chevrolet Venture accessories - interior problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2004 Chevrolet Venture:

2004 Chevrolet Venture Owner Comments

Feb 012012

Venture LS 3.2L V6

All gauges stopped fuel,speedometer,or temp working. I have warranty but told not covered. never had this happen in lifetime. All gauges stopped makes me think bad or cheap parts or work. I certainly could not have broken these things...after 30years of being chevy fan...I will never buy or rent or allow my grown children to ever buy chevy or gmc product again...

- , Phila, PA, USA

Jun 092009

Venture LS V6

My wife had been complaining to me for months that her vehicle seemed to be going through a lot of gas, but when I would check the mileage between fill up it was always average. then one day she informed me that as she was driving to work, the fuel tank filled up. upon investigation, I found that the fuel gauge and the temperature gauge would point in a different direction every time the vehicle was turned on-off-on. took to the dealership and even though they said they had seen this in several different vehicles built around the same year it is not on the recall list and probably never would be. cost of the part is $487 + labor. Just add this to the long list of problems we have had with this vehicle that is not even paid off yet.

- , Sandwich, IL, USA