2.6

2004 Chevrolet Venture windows / windshield problems

windows / windshield problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2004 Chevrolet Venture:

2004 Chevrolet Venture Owner Comments

Nov 082006

Venture 6-cyl

When I bought my 2004 Chevy Venture I loved it, until my passenger was in the car and told me about something being on the windshield.. after taking it to a few glass company's I was told its a defect in the glass it self and that the windshield was the original. I contact Chevy and they said they would look into it. It has been 10 months since then and nothing.. the windshield is still in my car and gets very distracting while I am drinving.. I want to have something done but I am not paying for someone else's mistake.

- West Bend, WI, USA