1. took to dealer code po445 (1 reports)
2005 Chevrolet Venture electrical problems

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2005 Chevrolet Venture:

2005 Chevrolet Venture Owner Comments

Jul 072011

Venture V6

took van to dealer because check engine light was on. scan test codes found a PO445 -checked for emissions large leak preformed inspection nothing found-come back if light turns on again-light never went off- then the transmission went-question if a test was preformed why didn't a code come up for a problem with the transmission? I just paid this beast off and it has under 100,000 miles on it and I want to get rid of it. I really don't want another chevy...that is all I have bought... the last good one I had was a cav 1997 and it's still on the road. I have had a malibu and a impala and nothing but electrical unhappy I love chevys since my first 1970 disappointed. I just want to know where to go and what to buy next. The days of the mom soccer van are over ... I still drive a lot and need a car that is comfortable and good on gas.

- , Schaumburg, IL, USA