2013 Chevrolet Volt wheels / hubs problems

wheels / hubs problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2013 Chevrolet Volt:

2013 Chevrolet Volt Owner Comments

Sep 022014

Volt 4-cyl

I've leased my 2013 Volt for 1 1/2 years. July 3rd I got 2 flat tires (both driver side, rear and front). I bought 2 new tires and the service at Chevy put them on the 2 front wheels. Exactly 2 months later, I got 2 more flat tires (passenger side, front and rear). I find it incredibly hard to believe that 4 new tires are now flat. I've been driving for 40 years and have owned many different new cars, and this has never happened! I feel there is something either about the car being electric or the type of tires that is causing flats. Besides being very expensive, it is also very unsafe to drive on flat tires.

- Irvngton, NY, USA

Feb 112013

Volt 4-cyl

Goodyear assurance tires. 2nd flat at low speeds in two months. Car tire just blows out immediately going flat. No known object was driven over, flattens out instantly. Second time in two months this scenario plays out. Should this have been at a greater speed, the scenario would have been far worst.

- Jersey City, NJ, USA