9.9

2015 Chevrolet Volt suspension problems

suspension problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2015 Chevrolet Volt:

2015 Chevrolet Volt Owner Comments

Jun 012015

Volt

I have had a serious clunk in the front end since purchasing June 1, 2015. This happens when hitting bumps and road irregularities and only on the left side. It took until September 16th to get it into the shop and it's been there 49 days now. Chevrolet is saying this is 'normal noise' and my contention is it's a problem or a defect or worse - a safety issue. I find it funny (not really) that they've been telling me all along that the Cruze uses same components. Now the Cruze for 14 and 15, and the 14 Volt is recalled. For a tie rod problem and replacement of steering gear. Not a nut or bolt has been touched by the people looking at my car, why are they so concerned unless there is something they don't know, that they aren't telling me. 49 days without my car now, 'everything is fine' is what I keep being told, so who is concerned with the safety of my family? certainly not Chevrolet. There's a problem, and someone, Chevrolet, needs to make it right!!

- Mcminnville, OR, USA