- April 25: Dodge Dart Clutch Lawsuit Should be Dismissed, Says Chrysler news | 1 days ago
- April 24: Lawsuit: Chrysler Gear Shift Confusing and Dangerous news | 2 days ago
- April 17: Jeep, Dodge and Chrysler Valve Stems Focus of Lawsuit news | 9 days ago
- April 12: Ram 1500 Recalled to Fix Differential Problems recalls | 14 days ago
- April 9: Chrysler Wins Jeep Gas Tank Lawsuit Dismissal news | 17 days ago
1995 Chrysler Cirrus
Worst 1995 Cirrus drivetrain Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- NHTSA: Power Train5
- NHTSA: Power Train: Axle Assembly1
- NHTSA: Power Train: Driveline: Constant Velocity Joint1
- NHTSA: Power Train: Driveline: Differential Unit1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chrysler Cirrus Model Years
Curious how the 1995 Cirrus compares to other years?
Check out our Chrysler Cirrus overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Cirrus.