- May 28: Excess Vehicle Emissions Contribute to 38,000 Premature Deaths news | 2 days ago
- May 25: Government Sues Chrysler Over Ram and Jeep Emissions news | 5 days ago
- May 23: Chrysler Recalls Jeep Compass SUVs That May Roll Away recalls | 7 days ago
- May 19: Ram 1500 and Jeep Grand Cherokee Emissions Fix Proposed news | 11 days ago
- May 15: Chrysler Recalls 1.2 Million Ram Trucks Over Deadly Defect recalls | 15 days ago
1995 Chrysler Cirrus
Worst 1995 Cirrus suspension Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front12
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front: Control Arm: Lower Ball Joint9
- NHTSA: Suspension7
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front: Control Arm: Lower Arm6
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front: Control Arm5
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front: Control Arm: Upper Ball Joint3
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front: Stabilizer Bar2
- NHTSA: Suspension: Rear2
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front: Springs: Torsion Bar1
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front: Wheel Bearing 1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chrysler Cirrus Model Years
Curious how the 1995 Cirrus compares to other years?
Check out our Chrysler Cirrus overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Cirrus.