- July 15: Chrysler Recalls 442,000 Cars and SUVs Over Alternator Failures recalls | 7 days ago
- July 14: Chrysler Recalls 363,000 Dodge Journey SUVs recalls | 8 days ago
- July 3: Ram Selective Catalytic Reduction (SCR) Lawsuit Filed news | 19 days ago
- June 21: Chrysler Recalls Pacifica Plug-in Hybrid Electric Minivans recalls | 31 days ago
- June 19: Dodge Dart Transmission Lawsuit Won't Be Dismissed news | 33 days ago
1995 Chrysler Cirrus
Worst 1995 Cirrus suspension Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front12
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front: Control Arm: Lower Ball Joint9
- NHTSA: Suspension7
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front: Control Arm: Lower Arm6
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front: Control Arm5
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front: Control Arm: Upper Ball Joint3
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front: Stabilizer Bar2
- NHTSA: Suspension: Rear2
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front: Springs: Torsion Bar1
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front: Wheel Bearing 1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chrysler Cirrus Model Years
Curious how the 1995 Cirrus compares to other years?
Check out our Chrysler Cirrus overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Cirrus.