- February 19: Chrysler Recalls Dodge Charger and Chrysler 300 recalls | 2 days ago
- January 15: EPA Targets Ram 1500 and Jeep Grand Cherokee Emissions news | 37 days ago
- January 8: Fiat Chrysler Recalls Trucks and SUVs to Fix Takata Airbags recalls | 44 days ago
- December 23: Chrysler Recalls Dodge Journey, Jeep Compass and Jeep Patriot SUVs recalls | 60 days ago
- December 13: Dodge Dart Clutch Master Cylinder Lawsuit Continues news | 70 days ago
1995 Chrysler Cirrus
Worst 1995 Cirrus suspension Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front12
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front: Control Arm: Lower Ball Joint9
- NHTSA: Suspension7
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front: Control Arm: Lower Arm6
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front: Control Arm5
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front: Control Arm: Upper Ball Joint3
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front: Stabilizer Bar2
- NHTSA: Suspension: Rear2
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front: Springs: Torsion Bar1
- NHTSA: Suspension: Front: Wheel Bearing 1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chrysler Cirrus Model Years
Curious how the 1995 Cirrus compares to other years?
Check out our Chrysler Cirrus overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Cirrus.