- March 28: Fiat 500X Recalled to Fix Tire Pressure Monitoring System recalls | 1 days ago
- March 24: Dodge Ram Tie-Rod Lawsuit Will Be Settled news | 5 days ago
- March 14: Environmental Protection Agency to be Investigated investigations | 15 days ago
- February 19: Chrysler Recalls Dodge Charger and Chrysler 300 recalls | 38 days ago
- January 15: EPA Targets Ram 1500 and Jeep Grand Cherokee Emissions news | 73 days ago
1996 Chrysler Cirrus
Worst 1996 Cirrus engine Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- head gasket failure1
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine20
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine: Gasoline13
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control7
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control: Cruise Control4
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling2
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control: Linkages2
- NHTSA: Engine1
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine: Gasoline: ...1
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control: Accelerator Pedal1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chrysler Cirrus Model Years
Curious how the 1996 Cirrus compares to other years?
Check out our Chrysler Cirrus overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Cirrus.