2000 Chrysler Cirrus lights problems

lights problem

Get notified about new defects, investigations, recalls & lawsuits for the 2000 Chrysler Cirrus:

2000 Chrysler Cirrus Owner Comments

Aug 012011

Cirrus LXI 2.5L V6

I got back from Afghanistan and noticed the High beam indicator would stay on regardless if the high beams were on or not. I did not think it was an issue until I took it to get inspected and they gave me a hard time about. I really need to get this fixed. I do all the repairs on my own and have never had a problem till now. I cannot figure it out. Being the year and mileage i do not want to spend a boat load of money if i can do it myself. please let me know what to do. A little help would be great.

- , Jacksonville, NC, USA