- June 21: Chrysler Recalls Pacifica Plug-in Hybrid Electric Minivans recalls | 5 days ago
- June 19: Dodge Dart Transmission Lawsuit Won't Be Dismissed news | 7 days ago
- June 14: Chrysler Recalls Dodge Grand Caravans Over Airbag Problems recalls | 12 days ago
- June 14: Chrysler Calls Foul on University Emissions Report news | 12 days ago
- June 13: Chrysler Recalls Pacifica Hybrids That Stop Moving recalls | 13 days ago
1995 Chrysler Concorde
Worst 1995 Concorde steering Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- NHTSA: Steering: Linkages: Tie Rod Assembly11
- NHTSA: Steering7
- NHTSA: Steering: Rack And Pinion7
- NHTSA: Steering: Hydraulic Power Assist: Pump6
- NHTSA: Steering: Linkages6
- NHTSA: Steering: Gear Box (Other Than Rack And Pinion)2
- NHTSA: Steering: Wheel And Handle Bar2
- NHTSA: Steering: Hydraulic Power Assist System1
- NHTSA: Steering: Hydraulic Power Assist: Hose, Piping, ...1
- NHTSA: Steering: Rack And Pinion: Pinion Shaft1
- NHTSA: Steering: Rack And Pinion: Rack1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chrysler Concorde Model Years
Curious how the 1995 Concorde compares to other years?
Check out our Chrysler Concorde overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Concorde.