- October 19: Chrysler Recalls Jeep Wranglers After Airbags Fail During Test recalls | 9 days ago
- October 19: Chrysler Recalls Vehicles With Alternators That May Cause Fires recalls | 9 days ago
- October 14: NHTSA Says ARC Automotive Ignores Airbag Safety Deadlines news | 14 days ago
- October 6: Recalled: Jeep Grand Cherokee and Fiat 500 recalls | 22 days ago
- September 30: Jeep Grand Cherokee Automatic Braking Investigation Closed investigations | 28 days ago
1996 Chrysler Concorde
Worst 1996 Concorde drivetrain Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- NHTSA: Power Train1
- NHTSA: Power Train: Axle Assembly1
- NHTSA: Power Train: Axle Assembly: Axle Shaft: Seal1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chrysler Concorde Model Years
Curious how the 1996 Concorde compares to other years?
Check out our Chrysler Concorde overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Concorde.