- February 19: Chrysler Recalls Dodge Charger and Chrysler 300 recalls | 6 days ago
- January 15: EPA Targets Ram 1500 and Jeep Grand Cherokee Emissions news | 41 days ago
- January 8: Fiat Chrysler Recalls Trucks and SUVs to Fix Takata Airbags recalls | 48 days ago
- December 23: Chrysler Recalls Dodge Journey, Jeep Compass and Jeep Patriot SUVs recalls | 64 days ago
- December 13: Dodge Dart Clutch Master Cylinder Lawsuit Continues news | 74 days ago
1996 Chrysler Concorde
Worst 1996 Concorde engine Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- blew a gasket1
- check engine light is on1
- cutting out while driving1
- won't start intermittently1
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine9
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling: Engine: Gasoline4
- NHTSA: Engine And Engine Cooling3
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control2
- NHTSA: Vehicle Speed Control: Linkages1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chrysler Concorde Model Years
Curious how the 1996 Concorde compares to other years?
Check out our Chrysler Concorde overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Concorde.