- April 11: Chrysler Class-Action Lawsuit Targets Truck Tie-Rod Problems
- April 3: Chrysler Recalls 867,000 SUVs for Brake Pedal Problems
- March 26: Chrysler Recalls Dodge Charger For Lifeless Low-Beam Headlights
- March 13: Feds Close Jeep Liberty Door Fires Investigation
- March 10: Chrysler Recalls 45,000 Vehicles to Update Software
- March 3: Chrysler Sued Over Alleged 'False Park' Death
- February 14: Investigation Closed Into Chrysler Stalling Engines
- February 11: Why You Should Beware of Car Dealer Ads
- February 7: Chrysler Recalls Ram ProMaster Vans For Sticky Accelerator Pedals
- February 6: Congrats Chrysler! Most Recalls of 2013
- February 1: Car Dealer Sues Government Over 'Obamacare'
1998 Chrysler Concorde
Worst 1998 Concorde transmission Problems
Click on a problem below to read more.
- difficulties changing gears1
- NHTSA: Power Train: Automatic Transmission7
- NHTSA: Power Train: Automatic Transmission: Lever And ...3
- NHTSA: Power Train: Automatic Transmission: Lever And ...2
- NHTSA: Power Train: Automatic Transmission: Cooling ...1
Stay Up to Date
Compare Chrysler Concorde Model Years
Curious how the 1998 Concorde compares to other years?
Check out our Chrysler Concorde overview to see the most problematic years, worst problems and most recently reported complaints with the Concorde.